Exide 120 EXIDE 075
Features & Description:
- Sealed Maintenance Free: No need for checking Electrolyte level and topping throughout its life. Sealed construction Ensures no leakage of Electrolyte from Terminal or casing.
- Free from Orientation Constraints: The sealed construction with immobilised Electrolyte allows the battery to be installed in any position, horizontal, vertical, sideways- without any effect on its performance.
- Eco Friendly: The unique gas recombination Technology effectively nullifies generation of gas during normal use. It is totally Eco friendly, Ensuring clean and safe environment.
- Minimal Voltage Drop: Since battery emits no gases or fumes, it can be placed adjacent to the UPS system or other electronic equipment, ensuring minimal voltage drop between battery and equipment.
- Easy Handling – Easy Installation: Lightweight and compact. Modular construction, easy to install and easy to connect and commission.
- Ready to Use: Available in fully (factory) charged condition.
- Good Service Life: Between 3 to 5 years life for small and medium monobloc range (Powersafe Plus) depending on cyclic/float applications.
- Low Self Discharge: Self discharge very low as compared to conventional flooded batteries.
- Charge Retention & Recovery: Excellent charge retention and recovery ability due to special design of plates and separators with an absolutely balanced electrolyte.
- Superior High Rate Discharge: Very low internal resistance and very high electrolyte- active material reactive interface- allows very high currents for short and medium duration.
- High Reliability: Tough construction and heavy Duty Design with superior corrosion resistant lead calcium tin alloy.
FOR STANDBY POWER:
- Online UPS Inverter Systems
- Office Automation Equipment
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Electronic PABX Systems
- Cable Television Equipment
- Telecommunication Systems
- Electronic Attendance & Cash Registers
- Process Instrumentation & Control
- Railway Signalling
- Power Plants & Substations
- Cellular Phones & Pagers (Base Stations & Transmitters)
- Geophysical Equipment
- PCO Monitors (Electronic)
FOR PORTABLE POWER:
- Search Lights
- Portable Communication Sets
- Portable Testing & Measuring Instruments
- Medical Electronics
- Marine & Offshore Equipment
- Vending machines & Weighing Scales
- Solar Lanterns
Note: Applications* may vary based on the Capacity of the SMF Battery Used